1. What does „equality“ mean (in the progressive context)? What would it take for a society to be equal?
2. What is racism? Who is racist? How much does it matter if someone is racist?
3. Can there ever be inequality between social or cultural groups that is legitimate or benign? When can we assume inequality is circumstantial and not malicious?
4. Can a government legitimately act to defend the interests or continuity of a particular culture or race? Can a non-government institution?
5. Are some identities more legitimate or true than others? Does the historical role a group played make it more or less legitimate?
6. How serious is an act of non-consensual physical contact (with no physical harm)? Does it matter if this contact is sexual?
7. Do people’s emotions and cultural perceptions factor into what „consent“ is or how heinous the violation of consent is?
8. Can any moral distinction be made between consensual sex acts? If so ,can stigma be (legitimately) brought by society against some sexual behavior?
9. Is there a stopping point in the pursuit of equality in some particular sphere (e.g. economic, social, legal) or level (e.g. gini coefficient, percentile of indifference) ?
10. What ends are legitimate in the pursuit of equality (e.g. social engineering, restrictions on liberty, draconian punishments) ?
11. Is Ideological bias a problem in publicly funded spaces like Universities? What about monopolistic social media ? What is your criteria for no-platforming?
12. For people who disagree with these progressive responses, why should they tolerate progressive cultural hegemony in cultural spaces?